LEE DRIVING ACADEMY
- Lessons are structured to an approved Driving Standards Agency syllabus.
- Lessons contain both theory and practical elements.
- All lessons recorded on an individual Progress Sheet.
- Lessons can be 1 or 2 hours or a whole morning or afternoon.
- Intensive courses are available, subject to Instructors diary commitments, and would need to be booked in advance.
- Assessment lessons available for those with previous driving experience.
- Refresher lessons for those with a Full Driving Licence but have not driven for a while.
- Motorway lessons.
- Free on line theory tuition.
- Pass plus scheme. Completion of this course after passing your practical test may give a you a discount on Car insurance with some companies. It consists of 6 sessions covering town driving, all weathers, rural roads, night, dual carriageways and motorways. https://www.gov.uk/pass-plus/how-pass-plus-training-works
FOR FREE ONLINE THEORY TEST HELP VISIT:
Under 17 driving tuition available in conjuction with Startin Young -http://www.under--17--driving--lessons.co.uk/prices--booking.html
Member of the Road Safety Team at Leicester County Council, providing Under 17 driving experience.